The sales consultant works in our Montreal boutique, in direct contact with the client. The consultant works independently and proposes a personalized interior design from a range of products which answers the needs of the customer according to the dimensions of the room. A home visit is sometimes necessary to complete the sale.
- Collaborate with the in-store team to maximize sales and provide exceptional service and experience to customers.
- Complete the sales cycle with customers and achieve sales goals by being proactive.
- Follow up on quotes and orders from current customers.
- Answer phone calls and email inquiries from active or potential customers.
- Contribute to the layout of the showroom to ensure an environment conducive to stimulating customer interest.
- Sales and customer service skills
- College diploma in interior design, or equivalent training.
- Comfortable with design software
- Own a car and be available to travel as needed.
- Flexible on schedules.
- Knowledge of Word / Excel / Outlook
- Familiar with social media.
Skills and abilities required
- Has 3 to 5 years experience in retail sales.
- Experience in sales or interior design would be an asset.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to conceptualize ideas through sketching would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain a healthy team dynamic.
- Dedication and commitment – ready to take on significant challenges.
- Salesperson, passionate, positive and professional
- Focused on customer satisfaction
- Dynamic and enthusiastic communicator
- Have a sense of style and a passion for interior design trends.
Thank you for your interest!
Only those selected for pre-selection will be contacted.
In a nutshell
Start date: Immediate
Position: Full time, permanent
Schedule: Weekdays and weekends
Workplace: Montreal, Design Center 4823 St-Laurent Blvd
Salary: Starting salary + commission on sales + benefits
Documents to be provided: Curriculum vitae and cover letter.APPLY