Limuro offers two mechanisms: the Murphy mechanism, and the Italian mechanism.
EASY TO OPERATE
Intended for a residential use, for both vertical and lateral beds, our mechanisms are light-weight and easy to operate.
STRONG EUROPEAN DESIGN
Our models are sturdy, and are characterized by their elegant design and a mechanism operable with one hand.
You can rest easy: Limuro offers a warranty of up to 25 years on all parts.
Distributed exclusively in Quebec by Limuro, it is characterized by its black steel structure, its extra strong spring mechanism and its large folding leg. Intended for residential use, it is designed to be used with all vertical and lateral beds.
The Murphy bed mechanism is always used for vertical queen beds. It can also be used for other vertical beds – single and double – as well as for all lateral beds.
- Strong European Design
- Easy to operate with only one folding leg.
- Lightweight door for easy handling.
- Suitable for mattresses up to 12″ thick.
- Suitable for mattresses weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Supports a weight of up to 1,700 lbs.
- 25-year warranty on parts.
The Italian mechanism, which has been distributed in Canada for many years, is characterized by 2 white metal cases, each containing 9 adjustable tension springs. The bed door is supported by 2 retractable chrome finish legs.
This highly reliable mechanism is designed for residential use and is ideal for twin or double vertical beds as well as all for lateral beds. It is not available for our queen vertical beds, because the door would be too heavy to lift.
- More affordable than the Murphy bed mechanism.
- Handling of the 2 retractable legs.
- The mattress box is the same colour as the rest of the bed.
- Suitable for mattresses up to 9″ thick.
- Suitable for mattresses weighing up to 80 lbs.
- Supports a weight of up to 1,000 lbs.
- 5-year warranty.